null Skip to main content Skip to footer content
Toggle menu
#

Northlight

Set of 4 Solid White Flickering LED Flameless Wax Pillar Candles 7"

Set of 4 Solid White Flickering LED Flameless Wax Pillar Candles 7"

$25.99
Current Stock: 207
Adding to cart… The item has been added
  • Set of 4 battery-operated white flameless pillar candles
  • Realistic uneven tops with warm white flickering lights
  • Requires 2 'AA' batteries per candle; not included
  • Large candle measures 7 inches high by 3 inches in diameter
  • Convenient on/off switch; smooth finish
SKU:
NORTHLIGHT YW95064

Description

Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, these flameless candles feature a solid white wax exterior, mimicking the texture and appearance of real candles. The realistic design, combined with the gentle flickering light, adds a touch of sophistication and warmth to any setting, be it your living room, bedroom, or dining area. These candles provide the timeless charm of traditional wax pillars while offering the convenience of modern technology. Each candle showcases a mesmerizing flickering LED flame that replicates the natural dance of real flames, creating a soothing and ambient atmosphere.

Features:
Set of 4 battery-operated white flameless pillar candles
Crafted with an irregular top that mimics the appearance of genuine melted candles
Each candle is illuminated with an LED flickering light
Made of real wax with a smooth finish
Convenient on/off switch
Perfect as part of holiday displays or table centerpieces
Safe to use around children and pets
Requires 2 'AA' batteries per candle (not included)
Recommended for indoor use only

Dimensions:
Extra small: 4" high x 3" diameter
Small: 5" high x 3" diameter
Medium: 6" high x 3" diameter
Large: 7" high x 3" diameter
Materials: wax/plastic

Note: Set of 4 includes 1 of each candle shown

Product Specifications

Weight Width Height Depth Assembly Requirements
1.85 LBS 3.00" 7.00" 3.00" No assembly required

Prop 65 Warning: Handling the coated electrical wires of this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Wash hands after use.