With the majority of people using social media, it’s safe to say that you’ve seen plenty of home decor photos from your friends. Instagram is a great place for people to show pictures of their renovated kitchens. If you don’t believe that your kitchen is worthy of being posted for your friends to see, we want to change that. We put together a few items that can help you create that Instagram worthy kitchen!
1. Candle Holders for That Elegant Touch
When you post on Instagram you want to show your unique design style. Candle holders are a great way to show that in the kitchen. They have an elegant look to them and will fit well on any island or counter-top. You know how you like to design your home, so choose from a wide selection of candle holders to find the perfect ones for your kitchen.
2. Wall Decor to Represent Your Home’s Personality
Showing your true self is key when posting on Instagram. When capturing that photo of your kitchen, make sure you have a wall decor piece that represents you or your family. Whether it’s a quote or piece of art, this is a great way to let people what your true personality is. With an unbelievable selection to choose from, there’s no doubt you’ll be able to find that perfect one for your kitchen that will get everyone talking on social media!
3. Kitchen Linens For That Touch of Color
An inexpensive way to refresh your decor and tie together a look is to add beautifully colored kitchen linens. Show off your style with the colors and designs you choose. Find those perfect linens for your kitchen and use them to show off the unique look of your kitchen. With plenty to choose from, you’ll be able to get the right set for your kitchen.
Your kitchen is beautiful and is one of the most used rooms in the house. Show it off with some elegant decor items and different photography techniques to wow your Instagram followers!
Setup for Instagram Photo:
If you want to really impress your friends on Instagram, follow these few steps to capture a beautiful eye grabbing photo of your kitchen.
- Less is better when taking that perfect photo. Try to only have the candle holder and one other plant on an island or counter-top. This will let the color of your kitchen pop and stand-out in the photo.
- There’s nothing wrong with trying a different angle when taking the photo. Get creative on how you take the photo. Capture the elegance of your kitchen and wall decor while being unique with your photography.
- Filters are always fun, but keep this photo natural. Your kitchen is beautiful, and with the different decor pieces you want to make sure you don’t lose the sight of them with filters. Natural is always better!