The Christopher Radko Company has been designing and producing fine European mouth-blown glass ornaments for more than a quarter of a century. Ornaments are produced in Europe by a seasoned team of artists and craftsmen, many of whom have been with the company since its very inception. Each piece is meticulously crafted by hand, using Renaissance-era carving, molding, glass blowing, silver lining, hand painting and finishing processes that require both unparalleled skill and several weeks to complete. Exquisite workmanship and handcrafted details are the hallmark of all Christopher Radko creations. Bring warmth, color and sparkle into your home as you celebrate life's heartfelt connections. More than just an ornament, a Christopher Radko ornament is a work of heart!
Two sided north pole barn ornament
The barn is red and white with Christmas tree's surrounding
One side has Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus with a band reading "Christmas Tree's"
The opposite side features a snowman selling wreaths a band reading "Wreaths"
Multi-color ornament is embellished with shimmering glitter
Fully dimensional ornament
Designed with a gold hanging Christoper Radko emblem tag
Dimensions: 6.5"H x 3.5"W x 2.25"D
- From the Christopher Radko collection
- Barn at the north pole that features Santa, Mrs. Claus and a snowman selling wreaths and Christmas tree's
- European mouth blown glass embellished with glitter
- Accented with a gold star topper for ornament hangers or cord
- Measures 6.75 inches high by 3.25 inches wide by 2.25 inches depth
Product Dimensions: 6.50"H x 3.50"W x 2.25"D