From the Salix Collection, this hand-tufted Macklin rug will bring warmth to any living space! Featuring a natural wool construction from handspun yarn, this light gray rug has small amounts of light blue yarn spun together making a great addition to any space. This beautiful hyper-textural rug is a welcoming style for you and your guests!
Color(s): light gray and light blue
Hand made by artisans in India
Wool sheared from live sheeps
Design may vary slightly due to the hand crafted nature of this rug
All sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/- 3"
Dimensions: .6" H x 120"L x 96"W
The artisans are passionate, dedicated, and extraordinarily creative human beings. They believe in the concept of communities, and are used to living their lives among nature. Weaving has given these communities a source to earn sustainable livelihood throughout the year while contributing to the revival of a dying age old art. Close to 40,000 artisans, provides families with sustainable livelihood at their door steps. Spread across 600 villages in 5 states of India, they are bound by the creativeness of their minds and the zeal for their work.
85% of these weavers are women. Weaving has helped them gain financial independence and thus, liberated them from the shackles of the society. Many of our women weavers have become grassroots leaders and award-winning designers.
- Handwoven gray rectangular wool rug
- Made of 100% wool for durability; .6" pile for plush texture
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of your rug and provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- Measures 10 feet long by 8 feet wide by .6 inches high
Product Dimensions: 0.60"H x 96.00"W x 120.00"D