General Shipping Information
Most packages are shipped from our Buffalo, NY warehouse, and ship within 2 business days of you placing your order. We ship via UPS, UPS Sure Post, USPS and large items are shipped via truck freight.
Shipping and handling for all orders shipped include insurance
- Ground to the lower 48 states: 2-7 business days
- Ground Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico: 4- 6 business days
- Next Day Service: delivered next business day after package leaves our warehouse
- 2-Day Service: delivered 2 business days after package leaves our warehouse
- 3-Day Service: delivered 3 business days after package leaves our warehouse
- Ground to Canada: 5-10 business days after package leaves our warehouse
- International Priority to Canada: 1-2 business days after package leaves our warehouse
- International Economy to the World: 3-5 business days after package leaves our warehouse
For Packages shipped, Christmas Central cannot change shipping addresses, schedule a delivery time, give delivery instructions, or hold for a different delivery date. For packages shipped via UPS, UPS offers all of these as a service to you through their My Choice program and more information can be found at UPS.com
For packages shipped USPS, USPS will follow your regular postal directions.
For orders shipped via LTL, they will call to schedule delivery.
United States Shipping Information
Shipping and Handling within the lower 48 states.
We offer free ground shipping on all Christmas Central orders over $77. If you need your package shipped faster we do offer Express options (the free shipping promotion does not apply to Express services).
Christmas Central uses a myriad of shipping carriers. Your order may ship via UPS, USPS, or via Truck Freight. You will get tracking and carrier information upon shipment.
Note about APO, or FPO addresses. We cannot ship any order to an APO or FPO address. Any order being shipped to one will be canceled.
Shipping Time Frames
- All Ground packages will be shipped within 2 business days after payment is received.
- Express packages are shipped the next business day after the order has been placed. Express packages may ship via air or ground service, but will be to you in the set amount of days you chose. Express orders are moved to the front of our shipping lines. If an order chooses 2 Day service, and we get it to you via Ground shipping in 2 days, you will not be refunded any shipping monies.
- You will receive tracking information from us after your package(s) have shipped
Business days are Monday thru Friday and exclude all holidays.
Refused packages or packages that fail to deliver will not be re-shipped at ChristmasCentral.com's expense. Customers must contact ChristmasCentral.com to be advised of additional shipping charges. This must occur within 10 business days of order placement.
Shipping To Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Free Shipping Promotion and $7 Flat Rate Shipping Promotion does not apply to orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Both Ground and Express shipping options are available for residents of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Please refer to the chart above for Ground shipping transit times to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
Shipping Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Live Help feature.