GKI Bethlehem Christmas Lighting
GKI Bethlehem Christmas Lights are High Quality and Commercial Grade. These Christmas lights have some of the highest wire gauge in the industry. They make a wide variety of lights, and their lights can be used in many applications, and are not just limited to Christmas. Below you can find answers to many questions you may have regarding GKI brand lights. Be sure to shop our entire line of Christmas lights, including our whole line of LED Christmas Lights.
What are POS (Perm-O-Snap®) Mini Lights?
The lamp lock on a POS Mini light features a patented internal design that ensures wire contact and provides extra security against bad weather and vandals. Balanced spacing of precisely 6" between lamps. UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor Use.
What are BL (Bethlehem®) Mini Lights?
The lamp lock on Bethlehem Mini Lights feature a patented external design that ensures wire contact between the bulb and socket and provides extra security against bad weather and vandals. Balanced spacing of precisely 5.5" between lamps. UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor Use.
How long will a Perm-O-Snap® or Bethlehem® Mini Light bulb burn?
In a controlled and stable environment, these bulbs will burn up to 3,000 hours. Outdoor elements that cause extreme wear and tear may lower their normal burn time and life cycle. Our 200 milliamp bulbs and superior color dye process allows our mini lights to produce long lasting lights with vibrant color.
If a few of the bulbs burn out on a Perm-O-Snap® or Bethlehem® Mini light set, will the rest of the bulbs light?
Yes. If a few of the bulbs burn out the rest of the bulbs will stay lit. However, the remaining bulbs will burn brighter and use more electrical power, and will eventually burn out faster than if all the bulbs are burning evenly.
How many Perm-O-Snap® or Bethlehem® Mini light sets can be plugged in together end-to-end?
Three (3) sets end to end. All end-to-end connections must be with same bulb types and same numbers of bulbs on a strand.
Can I connect together end-to-end, my 35 light set, and my 50-light set and/or my 100-light set?
No. Connect together only same type light sets with same number of bulbs - light sets. Different light set styles have different voltage and should not be connected end to end.
How long is a strand of 50-light Mini lights?
Bethlehem® Mini Light sets have 5.5" spacing = 24' each strand.
Perm-O-Snap® Mini Light Sets 6" spacing = 25' each strand.
How long is a strand of 100-light Mini lights?
Bethlehem® Mini light have 5.5" spacing = 46' each strand.
Perm-O-Snap® Mini Light Sets have 6" spacing = 50' each strand.
How many 20 Gauge Twice as Bright (Heavy Duty) 100-light sets can I plug in together end to end?
Six (6) 100-light sets, or a maximum total of 600 bulbs.
Common Questions and Technical Info
Common FAQ's and Technical
- About Amps Watts and Volts
- Animated Lights
- Artificial Christmas Tree Types
- Battery Operated Candle Lamp Instructions
- Battery Operated Christmas Lights
- Battery Operated Lights
- Bubble Christmas Lights
- C7 and C9 Christmas Lights
- Christmas Icicle Lights
- Christmas Light Bulb Sizes
- Christmas Light Fuses
- Christmas Light Projectors
- Christmas Light Shows
- Christmas Micro Lights
- Christmas Net Lights
- Christmas Night Lights
- Christmas Rope Lights
- Christmas Tree Accessories
- Christmas Wall Trees
- Christmas Yard Art Help
- Commercial Christmas Light Standards
- Fiber Optic Christmas Trees
- Flameless Candles
- Flocked and Frosted Trees
- GE Christmas Tree Help
- GE Constant on Lights Help
- GKI Lighting Help
- How Department 56 Collectibles are Made
- How Department 56 Snowbabies Are Made
- How Department 56 Villages are Made
- Inflatable Yard Art
- LED Christmas Light Help
- LED Lighting
- Light Keeper Repair Technical
- Luminaria Bags
- Santas Best and GE Tree Help
- Shatterproof Ornament Help
- Timer Help
- Topiary Christmas Trees
- UL and CSA Approved Chrismas Lights
- Woven Christmas Yard Art
Hints and Tips
- Alternate Ornament Uses
- Artificial Christmas Tree Shaping
- Artificial Garland Shaping
- Artificial Wreath Shaping
- Battery Operated Lamps Help
- Christmas Decoration Storage
- Christmas Safety
- Christmas Lights Not Working
- Christmas Tree Decorations
- Common Tree Questions
- Do It Yourself Cone Trees
- Do It Yourself Decorative Fences
- Do It Yourself Driveway Arches
- Do It Yourself Lettered Signs
- Do It Yourself Mini Trees
- Do It Yourself Ornament Wreaths
- Do It Yourself Snowman Trees
- How To Decorate A Large Christmas Tree
- How Many Lights For a Tree
- How To Buy an Artificial Tree
- How To Hang Outdoor Lights
- How to Create a Village Base
- How To Create A Village Scene
- How To Decorate Indoors for Christmas
- How To Decorate Outdoors for Christmas
- How To Display Department 56
- How To Display Lemax Villages
- How To Hide Extension Cords
- How To Set Up A Nativity Scene
- How To Use The Light Keeper Pro
- More Christmas Tree Decorating
- What To Do Once You Purchase a Tree
- Why You Should Buy Artificial Trees